AT BASE CAMP WE WILL:
- Explore the role of assimilation in the making of a Christ follower
- Help you Identify vulnerabilities in your church’s assimilation process
- Form next steps to eliminate those vulnerabilities
- Examine the Leadership Style of a Sherpa and its role in assimilating guests at your church.
- Learn how to design processes that will move your church toward a 1 out of 4 guest assimilation rate.
- Hear how to create environments guests will love.
- Share best practices
- Hear how to involve any person as a volunteer (including non-believers, children & teens, and those whose lives need a face lift of some kind)
- Discover ways to align staff in recruiting, training and onboarding volunteers
- Learn some new strategic shifts in how to launch new small groups and new small group leaders.
- Leave with 4 to 12 month plan for implementing an effective new assimilation strategy.
- Receive dropbox access to free resources that will help secure effective implementation.
- Much, much more….
Please let us know if you can attend this two day training.